Monday, December 21, 2009

Preparations (Still)

Well, I booked my flight last week (YAY!). Although it was a small (OK, maybe big) headache, it was such a relief to know I could check it off my to-do list. I found out that my placement will end earlier than I thought-- the end of April-- so, I will be able to make it back for graduation. :)

About my flight: I leave January 22 at 3:30 p.m. from Atlanta and arrive in L.A. around 8:30p.m. My flight from L.A. leaves at 10:30 p.m. headed for Brisbane Australia. From Brisbane, my last flight will take me to Perth. It will be January 23 at around 10:30 p.m. in Alabama (Yes, 30 hours later). However, because Perth is 14 hours ahead of Alabama, it will be around 12:30 p.m. Sunday afternoon when I land. I must admit- I am a little nervous about flying.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you are SO excited! Flying will be a breeze - don't worry :). I can't wait to see more updates!

    ReplyDelete