Sunday, March 14, 2010

THE PERTH ZOO :)

Going to the Perth Zoo made me realize my fascination with animals.
Their days consist of swimming back and forth and back and forth in the tank.
Then, they may decide to people-watch for a little bit.
Simmo was staring at the crowd, and he did not move.
So, just when I thought the zoo had tricked me and had placed a few wax creatures amongst the animals, I finally saw the sign.
And the answer is--- Yes, he is real.
HMMMM.....
DINGO!
This was taken during the kangaroo's modeling shoot.
I just wanted to pick the little guy up out of the tree!!
My favorite part- The elephant show :)
She did many tricks for us...
The monkeys also put on a show of their own..
I guess she didn't like me taking pictures of her and her baby.
Sleeping....

This is the only elephant I got to ride... =)

And then, it was time for a little fun in the city..

We went to dinner. Then, as we were walking down the street, we were invited into a pub where there was a band playing 80's music....

 
We knew noone in the pub (the city.. hey, even the country)... So, we took advantage of this time to show off our 80's-dancing-skills.... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment