Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February 11, 2010

Wednesdays at Belmont City College are short and relaxed. I only have one class. The math and science department has morning tea every Wednesday, which is where we take turns bringing lunch for everyone. There are two people for each week- one savory and one sweet. We have had amazing food the past two weeks, and I think it is a great way to show support, get to know, and socialize with others in your department. Well, next Wednesday it is my turn. I am trying to think of the MOST SOUTHERN dish I can. I have had some requests for hot wings. I was thinking maybe cheeseburger pie. If anyone reading this has any ideas, please let me know, thanks. (leave a comment or something) :)


Teaching this week has definitely been a learning experience. Like I told you all in the previous post, my teacher has given me both the Year 8 and the Year 10 classes as my own. I have been trying to pinpoint what is different about planning for classes here and planning for classes in the states.

1 comment:

  1. I'm confused... they don't have standards of what to teach as far as math goes? That seems kind of crazy. Is there a reason? And why do they not have paper?

    ReplyDelete